Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Pool Genes Strike Fast

I went to shave my head for the week last night, and found there was a little less to shave.
The widow's peak forming.
The hairline is dropping back.  Andy D, you know what I'm talking about.
And further back.
And the two sides made the turn, forming the island.
Leaving me with a solid horseshoe pattern.  
Fortunately, Grandad taught us how to rock a bald head.
Noey likes the new look.  It's supposed to be the mother's father that controls the baldness in the family.  That means that either Matt or myself will be bald someday.  I'm pretty sure it'll be Matt.  Three more weeks until hair again for me.

7 comments:

Beth said...

awesome post. Granddad did sure know how to rock it!

:o)

D clan 5 said...

OH SNAP! A bald firefighter and a bald accountant - now that's a bad combo. You better start putting some pads on the inside of your helmet :) I've already hit my head on some things and man it hurts way worse when there's no hair to protect it.

Two words in closing: HAIR PLUGS!!!

Brooke Fuentes said...

Adam, you are lucky to have met your wife when you had hair. If she met you as a bald man she would have run the other way! I'm just kidding, keep rockin hats, it is all good!

Ann Bradley said...

Thanks for the comic relief! Granddad would be smiling!

Laurel Beck said...

Oh man...just wait until the gray starts too. We MUST thank the Pools for all of the cool genes!

HopeE said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! Granddad sure did rock that look! :)

Amy Jo said...

HA HA HA!! At least you and Andy are proud... you will never see Adam Davidson showing his receeding hair line!