Friday, March 30, 2012

Nesting

We are both seriously nesting. I am cooking up a storm in the kitchen, cleaning, etc.
And Adam is busy working on the house. I am thankful that it is mostly put together already before this baby girl comes. We had our house painted, got some concrete poured in the back and Adam tore apart Eilas' room to put in a new window and re-drywall. He's also building a shed in the backyard. I am excited about all of the fun changes around the house.


How do you like our new house color?

The kids are even nesting. :-)


Ann and Lauren came out to help too! Such a blessing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The house looks great, and I can't believe how big the kids are getting. So glad you posted the link on fb! Good luck in these next few weeks!

D clan 5 said...

Looking great Bradleys! :) Miss you guys! :)

Mama D said...

I guess Ali isn't the only one doing labor! :-) Your nest looks perfect! Great work! I'll be praying for you when the real labor begins! OX

Wisners said...

Can't wait to see Elias' new room!