Friday, June 15, 2012

It's A Hair Contest....

Bradley vs. Bradley vs. Bradley vs. Monchichi
The kids are all about 2 months in each of the pictures.


Noelle


  
Elias


Tatum


 Monchichi

I think its a toss up between Tatum and Monchichi.  We had lunch with some friends today and she said Tatum reminded her of her Monchichi doll she had as a child.  Now that I have seen one I heartily agree.  Funny huh? It was fun to look back at pictures.  I thought the other kids had a lot of hair but Tatum trumps them both.

4 comments:

Ann Bradley said...

Oh my goodness! Such adorable kids ...except for that 4th picture :) Actually, Monchichi is cute, but Taters is MUCH cuter!

Andrew D said...

Holy hair! Tatum - can I borrow some of those locks? I'm getting pretty thin!

Two Cent Sparrow said...

hahahaha!!! She is adorable! And I love Monchichi. It was my absolute favorite as a kid and I bought one for Landon when I was in Japan a few years ago - they love him over there.

D clan 5 said...

Just read this post - again - and it is so funny! :) You have adorable children! :) We miss you guys!