Saturday, March 28, 2009

Caffine Appreciation Day & More!

As I was talking to my sister yesterday she informed me it was caffeine appreciation day, so here is a pic of Noelle with a package of coffee she swiped out of the freezer while I was getting dinner ready last night. She has sticky fingers!

Reading a Bible story with Daddy before bedtime.

Our little artist. She swiped the note pad out of the desk drawer, and a pen too! She had drawn this little scribble picture before I had noticed her thieving ways. She is quick this one.



Noelle loves this is a cute little bunny Auntie Nan made for her.
Pals hanging out waiting for Daddy to come home.

3 comments:

Ann Bradley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Bradley said...

Maybe someday Noey will enjoy a latte with her Grammy and her Mimi!

Brooke Fuentes said...

These pics are great! I love the one with Izzy and Noey waiting for their Daddy to come home, too cute! That face on your little girl is getting cuter and cuter (how is that possible?...so super cute!