Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Delicious!!!

Sweet Potato Pot Pies

I am still on the quest to try a new recipe once a week, and here is a winner:

Sweet Potato Pot Pies

I made this last night for Adam and I and it was delicious. I am in love with this cooking blog Leah Davis sent me. I can't get enough of it. I wish the above was a picture of the ones I made, but alas...I am not a pro, and mine were a bot more...well "rustic" looking. Ha ha...well, they were still delicious. All of the recipes on the site are vegetarian, but I add meat sometimes for a bit more protein. In this recipe....I followed it exactly, except added 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded. I am sure it would have been just as delicious without the chicken...but as Adam is in fire academy, he needs all the protein he can get! Enjoy!

http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/000127.html






3 comments:

Jared and Leah Davis said...

Yay! I will have to try this one now :)

Ryan said...

Ooh, I love pot pies. And shepherd's pies. Pretty much any pies, except pumpkin.

deee said...

Thanks for sharing that website! It looks like it has a lot of great recipes.