Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary

I am finally posting our anniversary pictures from last month. It was my turn to plan this year, and I forgot that the local grand-people and siblings were going to be out of town that weekend, so it was good for me...I had to get creative....plan a "group" activity....one kid friendly, and dog friendly too....nice restaurant....OUT.....hotel stay.....OUT....hmmm....something outdoors, fun and somewhat local. We both like to hike, so I think it all turned out pretty well. We had a great time, and even got some exercise, and it was only a 20 minute drive from home...free besides the $5 parking fee, and had a beautiful waterfall at the end of the hike. Happy 4th babe. I am a blessed girl to have such a fantastic husband. Love you.

Izzy even got to swim in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall.
Noelle in the maiden voyage of the new to us hiking backpack.
I joked that Noelle was like Izma in "The Emperors New Groove". Riding in style.

I think everyone had a nice day.

2 comments:

Wisners said...

I LOVE this last pic of Noey. What a cutie patotie!

Mama D said...

What a fun day! Love you guys!