Monday, July 13, 2009

Vacation

My Mom "kidnapped" Noelle and I and took us up to Sacramento for almost 2 weeks. We had a great time, and Adam even had a few days off at the end to come up!

Noelle is super into cars, so she loved this little toy car, and went nuts driving it.

Noelle dreaming of driving her Grandpa's car someday.

Adam taking his usual spin in the Corvette...no trip to the Penrod's is complete without it.

Aunt Dina made this beautiful hat for Noey.


Enjoying my delicious home-made birthday ice cream...thanks Mom and Dad.

Ali, Stephen, Tyler, Natalie, Aunt Dina, and Mom
Family birthday dinner...Theme: Spaghetti Factory at Home with GG's famous sauce.
Stephen's birthday.


Fun times with friends at Natalie & Dave's house.

2 comments:

Wisners said...

Great pic of Noey in the corvette. We miss you already!

moscow daily photo said...

I think I've gained 15 pounds.