Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and More!!

Halloween

My mom had this great little costume in one of her closets.
I love free things! Sadly the hat only lasted about 3 seconds.

Noelle and I went to a little party at a friends house while Adam was working.


Noelle's New Bed
Noelle is going to be sharing a room with her little brother.
I think the little bed fits quite nicely. I found the quilt in my room when I was home for the weekend. It was made by my great grandmother, so that is fun to have. And the bed frame I found at Goodwill for a steal, and I painted it white. And my parents had been saving my college mattress for me in their storage unit. What a blessing!

Fun Times in Sac Town
Mom & Noelle swinging on the amazing swing set Dad just built.
Noelle taking a ride on the horse.

Apple Hill Trip
Ali & Noey by the duck pond.
Grammie "Gigi", Noey & Ali
Having our picnic lunch in Apple Hill (Dad, Dave, Ali, Noey & Grammie)
Both Noelle and Tyler love to play the piano.

San Diego Trip
We went down to San Diego to watch Lauren play in a very exciting
volleyball game at UCSD.

Walking around the harbor with Amy, Ann, Doug & Ali.

Noelle pushing her stroller.
Uncle Matt with Noelle. She LOVES Uncle Matt.

Craft Time
How I get things done: With Noelle on my lap...that's how.
She loves helping me. Cleaning, cooking, sewing. She is a good girl.
Although she likes making the sewing machine say "beep beep"
which means trouble for Mama.

4 comments:

Brooke Fuentes said...

Oh goodness, so glad to see all of the updates! The Halloween costume is super cute and I love what you have done with the Noe/baby room. Love it love it! I love that Birthday banner you are making, soooo cool!

Ann Bradley said...

That little cowgirl is too precious! How special that your mom saved it - did you wear it too?
Thanks for the great updates :)

Julia Bradley said...

I can't believe she already has a bed...she's growing up too fast! She is the cutest cowgirl I have EVER SEEN!

Katwoman said...

I love all your photos! Congrats on having a BOY! Noelle is such a mamma's girl- she just loves to be by your side, she is just adorable!