Friday, November 20, 2009

Noelle's New Skills and Dressers

Yikes...she is a brave one. So, she usually just rocks like crazy on this thing, but this day she decided to stand on it and rock. And then she stood up, let go and put her hands straight up in the air. Needless to say this part was not caught on film as I was catching her. Maybe she will be a stunt rider someday? I am hoping not. :-)



And here are the new treasures I found this week. One for Noelle to make room for baby brother in the old dresser, and one for me because my old one was making my clothes moldy...yuck. I found these for a steal in downtown Ventura at an antique store going out of business. It made my day to find these. I also went to a rummage sale the same day with Aunt Jane and found some fantastic clothes for Noelle and baby boy...as well as a few other treasures. I made out like a bandit that day...in fact I still have a smile on my face just thinking about it. This kind of thing just feeds my love for frugal-ness. :-)

7 comments:

Beth said...

yay for saving money!!! Love this post :o)

What a little cutie Noelle is!

Annie+Seth said...

Oh I love the dressers! Good score.I never go into antique stores out here cuz they're usually ridiculous. Good for you! I love that Noelle is a lil dare devil. Don't let her get around River - someone would end up dead! Haa!

Ann Bradley said...

Such fun to save $$! And they are cute to boot!
That little dare-devil fell right out of the Adam tree - let's just pray that she can avoid the concusions that her parents sufferend!

deee said...

did Noelle learn that from Adam on his bike? cute finds!
miss you girl!

Brooke Fuentes said...

Wow, a daring little thing isn't she? The dressers are as cute as you described them over the phone...did you re-paint the kid's dresser? (it looked white in the picture you e-mailed me). Anyway, love bargains,love the dressers, love you guys!

Julia Bradley said...

I love the pictures of Noey - she is definitely a Bradley! I can't wait to see you guys!

moscow daily photo said...

Adorable dressers!